Thursday, 26 January 2012

Caught Yellow Handed

There are moments, when you don’t want to be seen by anybody: After you have just put on a facial peeling, while you are doing the new Cindy Crawford fitness DVD in front of your TV, after you have cried all night about a men who is probably not worth it or when you are sneaking to the fridge to have just one more tiny slice of cake…

The other day, I discovered another moment in which I prefer to remain unseen…

I was in the kitchen at work making breakfast: a yummy fruit salad with strawberries, peaches, grapes and mango.


I had chopped most of the mango and was now busy trying to cut off the last pieces of flesh that were left on the stone. But there comes a point when you can’t cut anymore even though there is still a lot of juicy mango left… and that is not a bad point!

That is when I bite into the mango and suck all the nicest juiciest bits off - mango juice running everywhere! It is the best part of eating a mango, but it is definitely a moment when I don’t want to be seen by anybody and pray every time that no colleague will walk in on me all covered in mango in the kitchen…


PS: Should all conventional ways fail, I can always make my fame and fortunes in this excellent new sport, which will - without a doubt - soon become Olympic!

That's more like it!


Messy mango eating competition by WildFilmsIndia

No comments: