Wednesday, 23 February 2011

As Government Officials We Are...

a) Always committed to working at the highest standards
b) Leading by example
c) Achieving the highest levels of productivity and efficiency
d) Working hard to comply with all stereotypes about us
And because the importance of early learning should not be underrated and Government values need to be incorporated as early as possible, our intern, who has been with us for three days, is practising continuously to join the army of hardworking Government officials!


And here’s what those of us, who were awake and at least pretending to work, did while she was napping and snoring (oh yes!):

“I would laugh louder if I wasn’t worried that I would wake sleeping beauty over here...”

“So... I may have forwarded that to a few (6) friends... hehe!”

“Hah ha! Same here, but I have deleted all traces of who sent it originally... (;”

“The photos got around to modelling (; at least we are spreading the joy!”

“Damn macro... gone and Ruined her sleep!!! Don’t they have ANY respect??”

No comments: