Monday, 2 September 2013

Pictures of You, Pictures of Me...

The other day I was chatting to some friends at a house warming party, when my look fell on a painting behind them. I was so surprised, that I couldn’t help but interrupt the conversation and state:
“That’s me in the painting!”
My friends looked at me, then at the painting on the wall and back at me with a rather confused expression on their face.
   


Fortunately I was not left to explaining why I claimed to be one of the girls with flowers in their hair, but could produce evidence straight away. Here’s the photo, which formed the basis of the painting:

 

Regardless of whether I think I was captured well or not, I think it is really cool that someone has actually painted me and that one of my friends has actually got it hanging in her flat!
 


No comments: