The other day I went to my friend Lilli’s baby shower and despite numerous reminders, forgot to bring a photo of myself as a child. The photos were supposed to be attached to the presents and help Lilli guess, who the gift was from.
Not wanting to stand in the way of fun and with a reputation for excellent drawing skills, I decided to simply sketch a picture of myself to make up for my forgetfulness.
Not wanting to stand in the way of fun and with a reputation for excellent drawing skills, I decided to simply sketch a picture of myself to make up for my forgetfulness.
Here’s the original...
... and this my piece of art!
Needless to say, thank God I decided
to become an Economist, which rarely requires more than drawing two
crossing lines as anything else clearly exceeds my artistic
capabilities!


No comments:
Post a Comment